The Cabinet Factory, a kitchen, bath, and cabinet design firm located in Delaware, is seeking an experienced Kitchen Sales/Designer to join the team. Candidate needs to be experienced working with a demanding affluent customer base to design custom kitchens and baths using custom cabinetry, and the “finishing” details for residential projects. Experience designing a kitchen from start to finish is a must, including participation in client meetings, handling field measurements, sourcing materials, pricing, ordering through trade vendors, for finishing details if needed. The candidate will work alongside the guidance of our lead designer and support of our 2020 Design Software and Quick Books. (or similar design and CRM programs)
The person we are looking for needs to be a team player, collaborative, intuitive, and hard working. We are looking for someone who will thrive in an environment of change and who can quickly adapt to Cabinet Factory ways of doing things. A positive attitude, combined with strong communication skills is a must. We are seeking candidates who desire a career with an established firm.
Job Type: Full time and Part-Time; bonus structure hourly rate, 401 (k) program.
• Designing and selling custom cabinetry along with customer service and follow up.
• Building rapport with clients and seeking new clients
• Work alongside with and as a part our team
• Writing estimates and or contracts
• Contribute to sales/design meetings
• Collect and organize all data/ measurements with the prospective client.
• Log all information from sales/design meeting and follow up with prospective clients regularly
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously; with deadlines
• 2+ years of work experience in kitchen/bath/home design
• Solid sales background
• Experienced designing custom cabinetry
• Knowledge of cabinetry business
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and pay attention to detail
• Well-spoken, energetic, detail-driven, and can handle clientele with patience and professionalism.
• Comfortable discussing price, budget, and sales with clients
• Computer skills
• Familiarity with 2020 Design Software is a plus but not a requirement.
Please send your resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.
EMAIL ONLY- We will not accept phone call inquiries for this position.